Morning Wade (08/06/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
    This is a funny thread.. I can see the master himself practicing with that net to catch the elusive silver fish... nice
    Ahaha. I do tai chi every morning to hone my fish catching skills
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
      Hard to get outa that slough after Moe caught the biggun there huh?
      Yeah. I'm still lookin for my trophy. But i'm gettin there!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Synopsis For High Island To Matagorda Ship Channel Out 60 Nm
        High pressure centered over the Gulf of Mexico will keep light to moderate onshore winds and low seas in place through early this week. Winds may briefly approach small craft exercise caution levels through midweek.

Comment

Originally posted by scumLORD View Post
          Synopsis For High Island To Matagorda Ship Channel Out 60 Nm
          High pressure centered over the Gulf of Mexico will keep light to moderate onshore winds and low seas in place through early this week. Winds may briefly approach small craft exercise caution levels through midweek.
          I've been reading this ^^ as well. Time to surf...put the rod down!!! Lol. I think G-town surf is forecasting waist high by the end of the day and possibly waist+ by tomorrow. Ur addicted!!!!

Anyways I gotta go fishin with yall next time miss u dudes. Last time out at the "spot" I threw tops the entire time and only had one giiant ribbonfish completely demolish the spook and it was hillarious - he was doing flips, spins and 360's trying to get off. Ended up taking a chunk out of my finger trying to get out the hooks...dude those guys mouths are lethal! So many teeth.
          I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by ubermensch1324 View Post
            I've been reading this ^^ as well. Time to surf...put the rod down!!! Lol. I think G-town surf is forecasting waist high by the end of the day and possibly waist+ by tomorrow. Ur addicted!!!!

Anyways I gotta go fishin with yall next time miss u dudes. Last time out at the "spot" I threw tops the entire time and only had one giiant ribbonfish completely demolish the spook and it was hillarious - he was doing flips, spins and 360's trying to get off. Ended up taking a chunk out of my finger trying to get out the hooks...dude those guys mouths are lethal! So many teeth.
            Great kingfish bait. Now they have some teeth
            Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
            X