No announcement yet.

08-28-11 Wade Report/ Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol@ spoon fed good one brother but seriously I've seen your cast net and mullet bucket .
    75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Hey yall don't forget about that 6 inch drum I caught in the surf! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSpoonGeneral View Post
        Lol@ spoon fed good one brother but seriously I've seen your cast net and mullet bucket .
        Matt's missing bait bucket!

I just noticed GEEZER BUCKETS!
        Attached Files
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          Matt's missing bait bucket!

I just noticed GEEZER BUCKETS!

alright enough thread hijacking lol notice the sharpy next to the bucket and makes me wonder why he has it. i store my beer in that. cool video im gunna try to get something like that goin. btw im going to your place to pick that up.
          Last edited by GoldSpoonGeneral; August 28, 2011, 08:03 PM.
          75% Saltwater 5% led 20 % soft plastic 99% Alcohol 500% Fish stories = the make up of an angler.

Comment

Awesome video man. My dad wanted to go to Scholes or I would have met up with you guys. We caught 10 trout and 1 big flounder. Might head down there Wed to the surf before the rain comes Thursday. Once again sweet video though.
            I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Originally posted by rscott02 View Post
              Awesome video man. My dad wanted to go to Scholes or I would have met up with you guys. We caught 10 trout and 1 big flounder. Might head down there Wed to the surf before the rain comes Thursday. Once again sweet video though.
              Dang it. I was wondering how you did. Should've tagged along with you! :P
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Anytime. I will hit you up about Wednesday.
                I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Little jealous, would've been totally jealous if you had a stellar morning!! But its still better than having to clean house no???

David C. L'Heureux
                  ET2(SW/AW) USN RET
                  100% Disabled Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by dhkdl1 View Post
                    Little jealous, would've been totally jealous if you had a stellar morning!! But its still better than having to clean house no???
                    Always!
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                    X