reds & trout.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reds & trout.

walked in some place in the Trinity area, we popped off some reds and trout on skitter walks, and I hooked up with either a very large trout, or an upper slot red on a fatboy, got it close enough to view but could not tell since it started off head shaking at teh surface but then started running sideways and it came un buttoned in an awkward way like the lip ripped...regardless it was pretty fun and a real cool sunrise. Reds were from 22-24 in. Trout were fat for being under 18 in.

Nice. Pix?
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sweet report.
        I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet catchin!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice report.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

No pics because I don't have a water proof thing for a digi cam. and when I bring my phone to the shoreline somehow I always forget it's in my pocket and go into the water with it, did that 2 days in a row 2 different phones. also I don't carry a stringer really unless I want to eat fish that day. I'd rather catch them and get measurements and let them go as long as they can swim off.

I did go back for an evening session, one 21 in red on a fat boy. winds shifted and messed the water up.

Comment

Nice report...Im ready for some of that serious TBay fall action!
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

WTG scumLORD!!! Nice report.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report my man, you seem to have that catchin' thing down!
                      I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

WTG. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

WTG!!!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Great report. I like Tbay this time of year.

Comment

yep I am ready for some fall action as well. If it's half as good as last year then it will still be really good, because last year was pretty epic.

Comment

Working...
                              X