09/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09/10/11

met moe this morning with a friend of mine. i caught 4 keeper flounder and 2 keeper specks. threw back 5 croakers, 2 small flounder, 2 small specks, 1 ribbon fish. friend caught 2 keeper flounder, 1 keeper speck, threw back 2 small specks. moe kept throwing top waters. i was using hackberry hustler and a tout. kept getting short bites and the fish would get off after being hooked. there was a lot of bait all around us. very light winds till around noon. great day to be in the water with great friends. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

It looked like a tough day on the water today. Way to get out there Robert!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I caught squadoosh! Nada! Nothing! Zero!

Tops have ruined me! Ca't throw plastics worth nothing anymore!

Nice day and enjoyed the company!

Moe
      Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

I'm going into withdrawal. I haven't had a good top water bite in about a month!
        Resident Ninja

Comment

i was going to throw tops, but saw moe throwing tops. waited to see if they were going to hit his topwater, but didn't see any hook up. they were hitting plastics, so i stayed with plastics. that has happened to me also. i get into one rhythum, and can't seem to get out of it. have to retrain the brain to do what you want it to do. hang in there BRO, you'll get the touch again. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

I walked in to some light friday night and fish were hitting hard, throw tops with no hits but I could see them hitting the top surface of the water, switched to soft plastic hustler and that was the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe View Post
              I caught squadoosh! Nada! Nothing! Zero!

Tops have ruined me! Ca't throw plastics worth nothing anymore!

Nice day and enjoyed the company!

Moe
              Come on down Ron & I will whip you back into shape...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

very true fishing red. there was bait being scattered and trying to get away from something following them. moe thought that maybe it was ribbon fish or blue fish. have caught them both, and they both have cut our lines. maybe next weekend might be different. we need some rain to bring the salinity of the water down. haven't seen this many ribbon fish this early in the year. Lord Bless.
                robert

Comment

Tops are fun,but you have to go with what they want.i have caught monster fish on plastics and live bait.
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X