New to Wade fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Wade fishing

Hello all, ive gotten the Bug to wade, mostly fish out of my kayak, but the other day i decided to go to the beach and wade fish, Bam 23'' trout and several 16s and the bug bit me, i started to wade every other day, needles to say they all were all Bad, either wind or crap in the water, have no idea what this stuff was, saurcrout looking stuff, stil have the Bug but i have to go back to work tomorrow, 14 days then im off, would like to get out with someone that is willing to share their wisdom and Knowledge, in the mean time what r some of the basic things i would need, Just picked up a new Rod from Texas Rod Works 6'9'' caster to go with my E50, Dave did a awsome job on this rod and it didnt Break the Bank Major Plus, all help would be greatly appreciated, i will continue to read the forum while im on the boat. Thanks Sisco Kid

well when the wind picks from the S or that weird plant is in the surf, go to the bayside and wade.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

I'm sure you know this, but shuffle your feet while wading, (I could see stingrays this morning in Christmas)

Comment

^ glad I always shuffle because I was wading there in the dark for a while last night. But not in the muddy areas. Plus those things are always in there.

Comment

Yes, after seeing mike McBrides foot i do the Lythium shuffle.

Comment

Im am by no means the greatest wade fisherman but I know a thing or two. Always looking for good people to fish with. Hit me up and we can wet some lines together.
              I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Sounds good, looks like i have a lot wadeing when i get off again. Thanks everyone for being so helpful.

Comment

Working...
                X