Wading Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wading Saturday?

Is anyone goin to wade seabrook area? Iv only waded once and have been wanting to a lot lately. Was wondering if I could meet up with someone Saturday morning in the seabrook area and maybe they could show me some tips of the trade. I'm goin to buy a wade fishing belt Friday and some wade pants.

wade naked.

Comment

Haha wrong kinda worm. Where's a good area to park at to fish seabrook flats? I see a little area on google earth that looks like a parking lot before sixth street.

Comment

there's a parking lot on TODD street by the little bridge. walk over the street and go towards the bridge. stay away from the telephone poles. there is a lot of debrie that will tear your waders. there is a channel that runs underneath the small bridge. lots of shell and you can fish the channel going out towards the bay. on the lagoon side (away from the bay) fish the channel till you get around the point. that is where i fish during the winter when i don't have much time to fish. on low tide on the bay side, there are some small poles that stick out of the water. you can wade all the way out there. it's only around waist high. its all sandy bottom out there. hope this helps. Lord Bless.
        robert
        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice.

Comment

I usually wade both sides. Been finding Flounder on the shoreline of the Lagoon up against the rocks and reds alittle further out. I also wade close to the piling on the bay side on the left and right. Theres a ton of area to work on the bay side so I suggest just exploring and finding you a few good spots. My girlfriend lives 5 mins from there so I fish that area alot so one day when Im down there we'll have to hook up.

Comment

Working...
            X