Seabrook Flats 10/13/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by troutchaser213 View Post
    i think i saw you yesterday lol. i was at ftu about the time you were. i was checking out and i think you were talking to alex? lol also i think that was you wading the flats when i got out there. i was in camo waders to the left of you. that was my first time out there so i was just checking things out lol
    Yeah saw you at the tail end...my third time out and the wind started kicking - before that it was ice out there. I think you brought the storm with you LOL
    I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

yeah thats what it seemed like. the whole day the wind was dead and soon as i step foot in the water...bam its a hurricane haha

Comment

Nice report and catch.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

get off my stompin grounds!!!! if you see a blue tundra out there dont be shy

Comment

good report!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

was it cold enough for waders????

Comment

Originally posted by big3slayer View Post
                was it cold enough for waders????
                Pshhh...I'm STILL wearin my shorts till that next front. This next front supposedly is supposed to be our first real front that should drop temperatures low enough to break em out. I guess I'm used to surfin in 70 degree + water in shorts ha ha.
                I set my hook like I am fishing for tuna even if I am fishing for trout. Call me tuna Joe!

Comment

Working...
                X