Anyone hit the water today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hit the water today?

I got up to go and remembered that a contractor was coming by,SOB didnt show till 3pm, looking forward to a report, lets here guys. Im heading out in the Morn, anyone want to meet?

I was stuck at home waiting on a new fridge all day -- finally showed at 430.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Went to Galveston today it didn't look like there was much water to hit

Comment

Winds were calm but no luck near Confederate. Did get 7 flounders in my honey hole someplace else (released all but 2). Water was WAY LOW!!!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Confederate is where i was thinking about going, Termo, if u dont mind me asking what were u throwing? Ive got a couple of maniac mullets i want to try out, and a new mullet swim bait. Any bites at confederate?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
            I was stuck at home waiting on a new fridge all day -- finally showed at 430.
            That does @#!%.

Comment

1 flounder only at Confederate. Using Zooms/Assassins (jerk shad plastics) in various colors (i threw them all). Several boats out there but i didn't see anyone catching. I just got back from Marburgers. Bought 3 maniac mullets. Trying them tomorrow too. They better work soon or I'm gonna quit reading fishing mags and watching fishing shows.
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

we went out about 3 to run some of my crab traps but some damm poacher ran em before i was able to get them. BUT i know now where to to go and the pattern.

Comment

whats up with all the double words in my [post?

Comment

Gisp was a dud today despite 10 jumping mullet a minute, loons and pelicans. Waterlevel was so low that there was no water between lake como and dana cove. The mosquitos were out in full force with 0 wind. If warm trend continues and bait holds, gisp should be goin off soon.

P.s. i saw a guy trolling with 4 rods out in a 23ft cuddy cabin in lake como.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      whats up with all the double words in my [post?
                      You may have double vision like me.xmas was a dud too.
                      Last edited by reeltime; December 27, 2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: double vision
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
                        If warm trend continues and bait holds, gisp should be goin off soon.
                        There's no fish in GISP!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                        X