03/17/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03/17/12

in the water around 11:30am out by 3pm. caught 2 keeper reds, 2 keeper trout, 1 keeper flounder. threw back 3 small flounder. they were short biting and ripping the tails off. slowed it down, and that's when i started catching. wasn't casting very far as i was throwing into the wind. wind started to lay down some around 1pm. read this morning on a thread that the color to use was green. all fish caught on ZOOM fluke watermelon/red. water was not so cold, but confortable for neoprenes. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Wtg Robert! Sounds like you had some fun.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Short Day! Heading out today myself.

Comment

Thanks for the report .
        "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Good report
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

good yob. you did better than I did!

Comment

no secret 340. google galveston, tx. go towards south jetties. you'll see galveston lagoon. i also fish 8 mile rd. anytime you want to fish, let me know. don't limit out, but have a great time. if you can't get a hold of me, Moe also knows where i fish. i try to fish every other weekend. i'll probably be working this coming weekend, but hopefully be fishing the next. hope this helps. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
              X