Surfside Or Christmas Bay this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfside Or Christmas Bay this weekend

Gunna do a little wading out in that area, got a lot of good tips on how to improve my arty presentation so im going to try my hand at that, and if all else fails ill use live shrimp.
    "Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish,
    and feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishings not that hard."
    -Ron Swanson-

Good point but I am going with a few buddies who have less experience then I do. And of course they will be using live shrimp so the temptation is so close. Call it Pandora's bait bucket
    -Ron Swanson-

Comment

Try the beachfront. Live shrimp under popping cork or free line it if the conditions are right. If you have a kayak get out there past the third sand bar and throw out some mullet and hang on. Bull reds out there. 30 # pound test with a 4 foot steel leader with a circle hook is what i use when i do that off the yak. Got a pic in my album of one of the bulls i caught off the yak. He was pullin me around like JAWS.
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Weather should be prime for the beachfront this weekend. Free line shrimp or mullet out there and you will catch lots of stuff. Always remember to throw some topwaters while you are out there too!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Stick with your artificials and grind it out. You'll gain confidence as you start catching a few. Haven't bought a natural bait since I can't even remember. You'll hone your skills and feel much more gratified.

Comment

Decisions Decisions I guess ill hit up the beach front. Ill have a couple spooks I want to try and use along with my trout assassins we will see what happens. If all else fails I'll reach into the shrimp bucket.
            -Ron Swanson-

Comment

If your wanting a meat haul, use bait...
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
              X