another great day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another great day!!

I caught 18 flounder before 930am yesterday and caught 17 flounder before 930am today. Of course i only kept two each day. Flounder season is here!! Though the bigger females are yet to be seen. So far the biggest from both days is a 21in.

WTG - Catching Machine.

Comment

Dude your on fire.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks guys. There were quite a few tater chips today that fought pretty good. I was surprised when i got it in. If any one catches approximately a 18-19in flounder and it has a present in its mouth, its mine. I lost my cca lip grip deal today. This fish was acting like it was on bathsalts!!

Comment

Wow! Way to go!

PM me that spot, I may have some time later this week to go. LOL

Great job!
          "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Hope they hold off until December lol. Good job.

Comment

I went out once more today before i head back to work tomorrow, well, today the water was nice and flat. I caught 21 today. I threw baxk a crap load of 14-18in flounder. I kept the 19 and 21!! The bigger ones bit early than it stopped. All the tater chips (10-14in) started hitting. Then the big ones came back. Had one that fought like a slot red. Hes gonna taste good tonight.

Comment

Excellent!
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Love it!

Feel free to take my 2 limit as well, as long as you bring them by my house before supper time. lol
                  "I love this country, it's the government I'm afraid of!"

Comment

Good for you! Do you now think that the new limits are helping this fish out!
                    West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by FishNette View Post
                      Love it!

Feel free to take my 2 limit as well, as long as you bring them by my house before supper time. lol
                      Trust me i wanted to take more! This is the best flounder fishin i have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                        Good for you! Do you now think that the new limits are helping this fish out!
                        I think the limits do help. But when im on the fish i want the limit to be lifted. Flounder are pretty much all i eat, well inshore that is.

Comment

Sounds like your on a Hot Spot!!! Keep it up......only happens once a year.

I go in for Steriod injections tomorrow for my back. Hopefully I'll get to hit the last half of the run.

Comment

Awesome report!! Sounds like you are having a great time.

Comment

cool, thanks for the report, keep catching my friend

Comment

Working...
                              X