The day before mothers day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The day before mothers day.

found this fish floating at 8 mile, seabrook flats, mculloum park, kemah channel, TCD, seawolf park, and 61st st pier.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.5lb.trout.05.11.13.edit.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	574225

Shout out to all my sponsors for getting it done out there...gulp juice, zebco, zima for cooling me down on hot days of fishing, fishing huge spinning rod and reel combos upside down, potlicker-be-gone spray, larry the cable guy, and hanna montanna clothing for keeping me looking fresh and keeping the sun off me.

ok.
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoast13 View Post
      ok.
      ya, nice fish
      "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Pig!!

You get a weight on her?

Comment

waders still????......been wet wading for a month now

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            waders still????......been wet wading for a month now
            Lol no joke
            Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

If y'all were wet wading after that front we had last week in 20 knot wind y'all some bad mo fo's.....

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                If y'all were wet wading after that front we had last week in 20 knot wind y'all some bad mo fo's.....

AQUA PIMP
                You are like 65 now, almost as old ad Kenny...your blood does not flow as fast anymore so you have an excuse...

Comment

Exactly what aqua pimp said, plus it was raining and cold saturday morning, but by the afternoon i wish i would have been wet wading. She was a little over 6.5lbs. Nothing special.

Comment

Your about 20 years off!!!!! Like I said, if you been wading a month with out waders you a bad mo fo fo sho. If my old memory is correct the last two fronts in the last two weeks were brutal. You da man!!!

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                      Your about 20 years off!!!!! Like I said, if you been wading a month with out waders you a bad mo fo fo sho. If my old memory is correct the last two fronts in the last two weeks were brutal. You da man!!!

AQUA PIMP
                      lol whatever. You have to remember I only fish on Sunday's except that Wed I saw you out you know where. I am used to the cold water though. I was wet wading in lake tanneycomo right below the damn when I was up there and that water is much colder than here.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                        lol whatever. You have to remember I only fish on Sunday's except that Wed I saw you out you know where. I am used to the cold water though. I was wet wading in lake tanneycomo right below the damn when I was up there and that water is much colder than here.
                        Yeah Jeremy fished a winter tournament without a wade jacket; waves breaking over his back......he was soaked and still caught most the fish!
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Like I said..... You da man!!!! LOL

AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Jeremy is still young. I remember I used to get in the Rio Grande in January with the currents fishing for white bass. Blue jeans and tennis shoes. Funny part is, one day he'll be like us and the youngsters will be calling him OLD MAN. YEP, what goes around, comes around. We might be old, but these OLD men can still catch fish. Not for glory, but for pleasure. Lord Bless.
                            robert
                            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                            X