I went fish today.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
    I BE The OnE ThaT SaY THat. wE SeEs YoUs GuYS aT 3 ThE NeXT DaY.
    It just hurts trying to read that dude....Good luck tomorrow!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Why do I feel he was in Chocolate throwing popping cork and shrimp! Anyway, I like the amount of crap he is talking for a newbie, but if he can back it up, more power to him!

looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
        Why do I feel he was in Chocolate throwing popping cork and shrimp! Anyway, I like the amount of crap he is talking for a newbie, but if he can back it up, more power to him!

looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.
        He wasn't in Chocolate and doesn't throw meat.......That boy is a fish catchin' MACHINE!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Impressive... trying to get the competition all scared...I see Chip is nervous! Excellent haul!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

My computer hates me.... Apparently 3 posts....
            Last edited by rwscold; October 23, 2009, 09:27 PM. Reason: sorry

Comment

Oooops my browser and I got into a fight and it double posted.
              Last edited by rwscold; October 23, 2009, 09:27 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

I'm new here but I would assume most if not all of us fish artificial as our primary. I still head down to the Rusty Hook and buy a quart on occasion. I am really trying to learn more about artificials and focus on what works where and why etc... Those reds did look nice. I haven't really had alot of luck catching keeper reds. I have caught a few on shrimp artificial and live, but other than that not much luck. I'm currently on the hunt for flounder, if any of you know of good spots and what I might try to fish with that would be great.

Newb

Comment

Nice catch for tough conditions !
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Was Hogie at the weight in yesterday? I do not remember seeing or meeting him! If not, all talk not action. Not a good way to start off as a newbie on the site!
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                      Was Hogie at the weight in yesterday? I do not remember seeing or meeting him! If not, all talk not action. Not a good way to start off as a newbie on the site!
                      I was there and placed 5th???? The Dream Team....
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                      X