SeaWolf Friday 11-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaWolf Friday 11-29

Hit SeaWolf today and fished the North side for several hours using Gulps. Lots of people were leaving as I
    was getting dressed with no fish. The fish didn't show up until high tide and even then it was slow.
    I happened to be lucky and be in the right place when a school moved in and about 8 of us got our limits in
    30 minutes. If it wasn't for that I probably would have left with only 1 fish.
    I think the water temperature is so cold that the fish are staying deep instead of coming in with the tide.
    2 fish were 17 and 18". Also caught 3 that were under 14.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flounder 11-29-13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	574906

I saw what looked like a Blow fish on the shoreline and also saw one swimming in the water.

Name:	Blowfish.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	574907

I just don't understand how some people can be such PIGS. Look at all the trash around my truck which is
    parked on the road leading to the Park.

Name:	trash 1.jpg
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	574908

Name:	trash 2.jpg
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	574909

All them trashy mofos gonna get it shut down like every where else

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's why they keep reducing the area you are allowed to park down there and closing roads is because of the PIGS!

Comment

Way to go RC
        As always freakin slobs gotta ruin it for everyone

Comment

Very nice fish RC. And the people that trash, are the first ones to complain. They never see that they are the trouble makers. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

WTG Dale ! Stupid people . How hard is it to take your garbage home .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              WTG Dale ! Stupid people . How hard is it to take your garbage home .
              x1000!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X