468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody tried the FroggTogg wade jacket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody tried the FroggTogg wade jacket?

Guys,

I'm looking to buy a wade jacket and wondering if anybody as tried one of these FroggTogg wade jackets. They are very affordable which I assume means they don't hold up.

Or should I pony up for Simms guide jacket? Or any others suggestions appreciated.

Cheers!

I have had one for 3 years and love it.... good wading jacket for $200 bucks. Wright and McGill makes a good wading jacket aswell.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Good to know . Thanks .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I got one that came in a pair with waders. The waders were crap, but the jacket is great

Comment

FYI, this looks like a good one save $200 compared to Simms

Comment

Nice lookin jacket...better lookin price too

Comment

Curmudgeon had lent me his for a cold wade last year and I've since gotten my own. Good jacket for the price. I like that the pockets are set high.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I know this is an older post but I recently put one up about my wading gear I recently bought. I found an incredible frog tog wading jacket on amazon that was so reasonable I thought it might be a knock off. wore it during the really cold days we had while wading and damn was I impressed.

Comment

They're excellent for the money. I'd like to have Simms some day, but frog togs work too.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

It does the job really well, I have used one for several years. I put extras in my dry storage for people that did not bring proper clothing or emergencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The cheap ones are great. Really like that they are mostly windproof. Helps on the boat ride in the winter. I keep two on the boat

Comment

Working...
                      X