Heading out for a sunday wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading out for a sunday wade

Im heading out this Sunday to try and do a wade. Ive been concentrating over the last couple weeks around confederate and north deer but was thinking on running into upper east or lower trinity. I usually don't go that far up but was wanting to do a little exploring. Any reefs or coordinates anyone could offer up as a stop and try spot would be greatly appreciated. Im not asking for your spots guys...... just a couple of general areas to look for.

I'd like to try the Anahuac pocket. Some friends have recommended several spots along there to me.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

I've heard that as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

ANAHUAC and JACKS POCKET is way up in the NE cornor of Trinity Bay . Not any where near the areas you mentioned . It could be good fishing , but you would launch at Thompsons or Anahuac Park . I have no information as to where to try . You could break out the HOOK N LINE map and check this months fishing spots .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thank you plugger I'm pulling the boat out of the boathouse anyways so ill make the drive early tomorrow. .

Comment

Exploring is fun . But you don't concentrate on one bay and know it well . That's why I'm a jack of all trades and master of none in regards to the bays .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Its sad upper Laguna, baffin and many others I know well and of coarse west bay. But rarely have I gone into trinity. Sad as its close

Comment

Great ! I want to know how it turns out . I don't know what the weather is supposed to be .

Comment

Just left Baytown area and water was very off color

Comment

Working...
                  X