Wade Fishing Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Fishing Sunday

Well changed the oil on the boat today and I think ill try and find a few trout tomorrow. Any one been out this week in west bay seen any? My schedule was crazy so I didn't get to fish during the week.

I caught some trout early this morning (mostly 12-14") 1 small keeper & a nice 23". Only problem was, I was targeting flounder. Bayou mouth, outgoing tide. Bite stopped before the tide quit.

Comment

Well thanks ------- I GUESS? Your a funny guy KennyWayne. I was thinking of the far south shore behind Jamaica beach I haven't fished there for some time.

Comment

We will find em next weekend buddy.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good luck, Kenny! You deserve a good outing, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
            Good luck, Kenny! You deserve a good outing, friend.
            Thanks my friend.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Well didn't do great but didn't do too bad either. Got 4 trout only 2 real keepers at 18" 2 flounder but I didn't even get out till 10 am. There is 2 things you don't mess with, An anglers boat and his alarm clock. Well my wife decided I was going to get some rest this morning and turned it off. She did greet me with a hot cup of coffee and a nice breakfast before I left though. Gotta love her. Anyways, It was pretty windy so I never left Bayou vista. Went to my go too hole and picked those up.

Comment

Originally posted by westbaytroutassasin View Post
                Well didn't do great but didn't do too bad either. Got 4 trout only 2 real keepers at 18" 2 flounder but I didn't even get out till 10 am. There is 2 things you don't mess with, An anglers boat and his alarm clock. Well my wife decided I was going to get some rest this morning and turned it off. She did greet me with a hot cup of coffee and a nice breakfast before I left though. Gotta love her. Anyways, It was pretty windy so I never left Bayou vista. Went to my go too hole and picked those up.
                Gotta love a good breakfast buddy. We gonna get em next week.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

If the winds laying down we'll throw topwaters all day. Boats all serviced and ready. Lines all got new string and the hooks are all sharpened.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X