6/7/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/7/14

Met Buddy for a morning wade. I got several hits, but no takers. Buddy caught one that was pulling line. It came off, and nothing after that. Wind started dying down after a while. When I was driving to go fishing, they announced there was a High Pressure system over Galveston. We still tried. Better than sitting on the recliner. Also met a co-worker and he brought his 16yr old daughter. She caught several croakers and was having a blast. She was so excited, she didn't want to get out of the water. Showed her what to do, and she picked it up real good. At the end of the trip, she had a smile ear to ear. That's what fishing is all about. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Sweet.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Good try Wolf.

The fish need a break from your "deadly retrieve" every now and then

Comment

Good try man. It was an early early bite. Shut off like a light at daylight.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

WTG Robert!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a good time. That's what counts.

Comment

Shut off at daylight, you say! Don't them fish know they can't see in the dark? Yep, the fish took several yards of line and then came unpinned...I had a great time with Silver Wolf and felt a pull; can't beat that! Great to see the youngster out there. I was a ways from them and I heard her several times...good deal!

Comment

Nice going guys! It was a tough bite again today.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Tough for sure. We had bumps but no takers. Congrats for your co-workers daughter.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Glad you got out Robert.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Kinda tough conditions this weekend ... Don't know till you go and what's better than fishing with friends . The highlight was the young lady . That a lone was worth the trip . Kids LOVE fishing if they are catching something .. Anything !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Amen on that plugger. She was having a blast. She told me the last time she caught a fish was when she was 8yrs old. She was all excited. That made my day. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

You're a good man .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm the coworker. We really appreciate Roberto showing us the basics of how to fish in saltwater. It was our first time and it went very well. My daughter had a very positive, memorable time. We ate the fish for dinner that night. It was the first time one of my children served me with something they'd caught and prepared. I will cherish the memory always!

Comment

Welcome to the site, kfalken. Buddy here. I enjoyed watching her, too. Don't be a stranger. You need to pick up a rod one of these days, too! It's habit forming...

Comment

Working...
                              X