Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Keith! Good luck in the am!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice mess of fish, congrats, thx for sharing

Comment

i knew i should have fished instead of going to work??????
        nice catchin
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          FOF I work for the Calpine Turbine Maintenance Group. My group does all of the major maintenance on the Gas Turbines & Generators in all of the Calpine sites.. We work, 7-12's and I love my nightshifts, no politics on the nightshift.. I'm not much of a politican...

When I was younger I worked maintenance at the Valero plant that you work at.. I worked for Power Tech.. Dennis Kanipa was the maintenance manager when I was working there.. I worked with a guy they called Goat.. My old working partner went to work for that site.. Eric Creel was his name. They wanted to hire me but I wasn't interested in the full time gig there.. The plant seemed to be a little run down and unsafe...
          Eric and Kanipa went to Texas City. I knew Eric, but Kanipa was already gone when I got here. I don't remeber Goat.
          Yeah, it used to be a little run down, but Valero has spent some big time money updateing. I work on the ULSD Unit which is a brand spanking new unit. Very clean and very safe! That being said, anything can happen, look at what happened last Friday at Texas City Valero...we had a I&E guy get killed in a boiler explosion.
          Well even though we're not on shift, I bet I'm off some of the time you are...hit me up, maybe it'll work out.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
            Eric and Kanipa went to Texas City. I knew Eric, but Kanipa was already gone when I got here. I don't remeber Goat.
            Yeah, it used to be a little run down, but Valero has spent some big time money updateing. I work on the ULSD Unit which is a brand spanking new unit. Very clean and very safe! That being said, anything can happen, look at what happened last Friday at Texas City Valero...we had a I&E guy get killed in a boiler explosion.
            Well even though we're not on shift, I bet I'm off some of the time you are...hit me up, maybe it'll work out.
            In the morning???
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

In the morning???
              Sorry..doctors appointment tomorrow, or I would trust me...the rod and reel stay in the truck!!! Now Thursday could be do able?????
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Sorry..doctors appointment tomorrow, or I would trust me...the rod and reel stay in the truck!!! Now Thursday could be do able?????
                You dont have to twist my arm!!! Your on....! Bring a long stringer and we will fill it up with a limit of trout & reds.....!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

How about Friday? I will PM you.

In the morning same bat time same bat channel....!!!
                  Call me 713-857-8784.....
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Crap!!!! Just remembered I have to be in Austin tomorrow, Thursday and maybe Friday. Let's try next week some time, I will PM you.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

You dont have to twist my arm!!! Your on....! Bring a long stringer and we will fill it up with a limit of trout & reds.....!
                      Where you want me? I hope you have a boat....mines in Matagorda.
                      I do have to be at work by 4:30 and you know where I work.
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

work sucks. Nice job Keith
                        Scott
                        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                          work sucks. Nice job Keith
                          As I sit here staring at 11 monitors for 12 hours, 10 for work and 1 for here...I think you are very correct on this statement!!!
                          Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Thanks for the report !! What fun. Glad you had a great day !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Christmas Bay in the Christmas season - nice! Thanks for sharing such a great day. Wish I had been there.
                              If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

trouts&trucks go to gather like beer&boats...........nice limit and report...man sunday i couldn't pull out a oyester shell.
                                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                                X