Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job...very nice pics

Comment

Great report and pics as usual. Thanks Plugger!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report and pics. Nice stringers too!

Comment

Thanks for sharing.. Man those are some nice pictures.. Keep up the good work..
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Cool report Plugger,i like them pics to!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good report and great pics. Y'all had a good day to say the least. Nice rig as well.
              Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

So when did the trout limit change from 10 fish to 11 fish?

Just curious.
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Thanks for the report, very nice and great pictures.

Comment

man nice report!! thanks for sharing

Comment

As usual --great informative report Plugger!! Great Pics!! Nice rig too!
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by GHSmacker View Post
                        So when did the trout limit change from 10 fish to 11 fish?

Just curious.
                        Read the report.
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Read the report.
                          Sorry, that reply was vague after rereading the report. We kept a total of 30 fish, GREENTIDE I think kept 9. But we 3 got a legal limit because we caught and released more than 10 legal fish each. We split the 30 fish .
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice report

Nice report Plugger. I think you can start you own TV show as well as you document each trip. Then you can quit that other job.......
                            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                            X