Simms boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simms boots

Anyone have the G3 guide boots? Trying to figure out what pair is best.
    Karma's a beach.

Pretty sure mine are the G3. Mine over over a year old and still going strong. Should be able to get another year or two out of them easy.

AQUA PIMP.
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
      Pretty sure mine are the G3. Mine over over a year old and still going strong. Should be able to get another year or two out of them easy.

AQUA PIMP.
      Thanks pimp
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

The ultimate test for a wading boot is wade the shell around north deer and Confederate. If a boot can hold up there its a good boot lol

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I have the OceanTec and they definitely pass the pimp's N. Deer test. I'd say any of them are fine, just don't get the felt! LOL http://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/foo...ntek-boot.html
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

This RiverTec looks pretty good too.http://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/foo...-boa-boot.html
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I can afford the ray guard reef boots. Where I fish, not much heavy shell. They are comfortable to me. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

The reef boots are fine and what I wear in the summer. They just won't last a whole winter wading oyster shell.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
                  This RiverTec looks pretty good too.http://www.simmsfishing.com/shop/foo...-boa-boot.html
                  Whats the round gizmo thing where you would normally tie your boot string knot ?
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You're a smart man, figure it out.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

A fluctuat nec mergitur subsonic magneto that clears your path of stingrays ?
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                        A fluctuat nec mergitur subsonic magneto that clears your path of stingrays ?
                        Sure enough. Works on sharks too!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Ha..., I knew it !

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                            Sure enough. Works on sharks too!
                            Et tu brute , ita est ut dicis .

Comment

http://2coolfishing.net/ttmbforum/sh....php?t=1311834 I recommend these boots. The everlast were wearing out after 2-3 trips wading the upper west bay shell and these have been holding up very well.

Comment

Working...
                              X