Wbay 2.7.15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 2.7.15

Walked in to an absolutely awesome day about 4 pm, s/e wind at maybe 5-10, just strong enough to keep the mosquitoes off you, clear water, bait that was occasionally getting chased was present. Hiked out to a piece of shell with a little drop off into soft mud on the back side. First bite on red shad soft plastic about 6pm,, switched to a gold white ch soft dine. Bite was steady from then until about 8. Walked out under the stars with Sunday dinner. Lost as many as I strung, only 1 throwback. 17-20 range fish.
    Attached Files

Nice stringer, Dude! Thanks for the report!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Now that's a nice story .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catch
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks for the report! Nice day indeed.

Comment

Nice..So you caught these guys before the moonrise ?

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
              Nice..So you caught these guys before the moonrise ?
              I did...kept waiting for it to come up but walked out before I ever saw it.

Comment

Nice feetching. I went out in the morning yesterday and got skunked.
                "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Good deal !
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good job.

Comment

Great report!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Great report and fish. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice report. Where you around red fish cove ( very south end west bay almost to SLP) I was in my boat checking out the stars and i thought i saw someone night wading. My hats off to you last time i night waded around that area something big hit my stringer and decided i didnt need it anymore. needless to say ive never run so fast in water before.

Comment

Good job dude I bet the skeeters were eating you up. Lol
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by catchingking View Post
                              Nice report. Where you around red fish cove ( very south end west bay almost to SLP) I was in my boat checking out the stars and i thought i saw someone night wading. My hats off to you last time i night waded around that area something big hit my stringer and decided i didnt need it anymore. needless to say ive never run so fast in water before.
                              Not me...I was on mud/shell...not many sharks around in the winter has been my experience...another 6 weeks or so they may start bothering me when I wade the pass....should have gotten off my @$$ and went this morning before the front blew in...

Comment

Working...
                              X