Wade Tomorrow (Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Tomorrow (Saturday)

Me, Harvey and Moe are going to wade from the shoreline on Skyline Drive-Texas City Dike- (front of the gazebo) tomorrow if anyone wants to come on down and join us. Love to have you. The rest of this area is real fresh but this area might hold some salty water still. No guarantees that fish are holding there, but I need to test my waders for the 28th wade trip. Going in at around 7:30-8:00. Look for Harvey's white PU and my little grey Mercury Sable LS (sedan).
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Well now , I had just considered taking my plastic boat to that area and mosquito . Could be some early spring trout there and with the rain , the salty incoming tide to about 1:45 PM is advantageous . Last I checked , light west wind is perfect . Now , if it's not too early , some spring trout may be there . I have a red kayak . The one with the guy bowed up .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

It may be futile but I've got to wet a line before I get a divorce.

Comment

If you kayakers want to fish the area with us and are unfamiliar with the area, there's a very convenient launch point at the start of the dike on the north side by Mosquito Island and a good reef north of MI about the size of a football field where the water goes from 6" to about 3' on top of the reef.
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Good luck guys, I'm gonna take a pass on this trip.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

X2 - gotta rest up.

Comment

Unfortunately, I could not make this one!
              On Spring Break and available the rest of the week!! Hope I can catch these two later on.

Moe
              Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

You didn't miss much Moe, except for our exceptional company. Must have been more than a few waders and kayakers and never saw a bent rod.

Comment

SW winds made it a tough day of fishing.

Comment

I didn't make it . Nice day but a little early maybe for usual April/ May trout .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                      SW winds made it a tough day of fishing.
                      That's what I always tell my friend Termo. Of course he knows this. Otherwise it was a nice day except my waders leak and my old hodgeman boots deteriorated to the point of finding the garbage can when I got home.

Comment

Working...
                      X