28th Wade Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28th Wade Trip

Just a reminder.....the wade trip for those interested is Saturday the 28th. You can get details in the Wade Fishing forum from posts referencing wade fishing from earlier posts. I'm sure, since this has be postponed a few time, that circumstances have changed since last month, so I would appreciate an update from those who wish to come wade with us. I hope that there are enough boat captains participating so any who want to fish in this get-together have transportation to the wade site (about a mile from the dock). All the spots I have selected have good hard bottoms for easy wading, but of course no one is required to fish those spots if you prefer somewhere else.

This is really a chance for some of us to get together and fish, grab lunch at noon (and after everyone comes in at the end of the day) leave our differences at the dock and raise a glass together. If we catch a few fish, all the better. The place where we will be eating lunch will cook your catch if you wish and have really good burgers, too. The beer is cold and cheap. Entry fee is $0.00 and there are no prizes or raffles. Personal bets are encouraged and lying about what you caught is expected.

I hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks for your interest.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Turns out it's opening day for little league baseball.. I'm stuck.. Sorry guys.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Looking forward to it!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

My crew (Moe and Robert, aka Silverwolf) and i will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Turns out it's opening day for little league baseball.. I'm stuck.. Sorry guys.
          i have the same problem. Good luck guys. Get em
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

The entry fee is too high .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Gilbert said it was canceled .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it and to listening to you and Harvey Jabber at each other .

Comment

I'm hoping the tlt/ trim works so I can get in and out of the water. I need an elevator.

Comment

Definitely looking forward to it!!
                    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Dang gonna be fishing the Chorizo trout tournament. Good luck guys!!!!!
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Excited about going. Lord Bless.
                        robert
                        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Chorizo trout ?
                          Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                          Dang gonna be fishing the Chorizo trout tournament. Good luck guys!!!!!
                          Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Fly View Post
                            Chorizo trout ?
                            Yep
                            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Ok, change of plans for me. Can't go or supply a boat this weekend due to grandkids martial arts award ceremony on Saturday at noon. Really was looking forward to this, but not surprising considering the happenings in the last few weeks. Anyway, I apologize and hope y'all have a great time and catch some fish, too!

Comment

Working...
                              X