Wade Trip Canceled (28th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Trip Canceled (28th)

You should have known it would happen......

I talked to some guide buddies and they all agreed that fishing Saturday was a waste of time. They said the water by the bay inlets were muddy, copper colored and fresh. Two said they were going to be concentrating on the jetties for the next few days/weeks. The areas I was planning to fish are right by Dickinson Bay, so I rode down there in my car and the water looked terrible.

Wind is still expected to be around 13/23 MPH for Saturday and rain is still expected for Thursday so that ain't gonna help the salinity any either.

I haven't been fishing in about 2 weeks and it is killing me. My back yard was totally under water last weekend and still has standing water in places. My shop got 2" of water on the floor, so I have been fighting to dry it out to prevent mold from forming.

Maybe sometime in April we can try this again......I don't expect ideal conditions, but I hope for at least some DECENT weather on this trip.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

It'll be better after that Easter cool front anyway, Blue. Too bad it didn't pan out. Good intentions, though.

Comment

Thanks for the attempt, Termo! Put me on the list for next time.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
        Thanks for the attempt, Termo! Put me on the list for next time.
        You know I will Bruce! There's probably bass in Dickinson bay now!
        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Bummer dude . Let's try again .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X