7/18/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/18/15

In the water at 12:30pm it at 6pm. Caught 1 keeper flounder, threw back a rat red and small speck. Had several hits, but no takers. Great day to be in the water. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Nice day to be out thanks for the report!

Comment

You win the Iron Man Award. That's the hottest part of the day.
      I was in the Air conditioning taking a nap by 3pm.

Comment

Holy cow Robert! It was hot as the hinges of Hades!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

It was hot, but that was supposed to be prime time. Power aide zero kept me going. Looks like I'll be there August 1st. Looks like good fishing. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Wolf View Post
            It was hot, but that was supposed to be prime time. Power aide zero kept me going. Looks like I'll be there August 1st. Looks like good fishing. Lord Bless.
            robert
            i have a cap which has a flap that covers my ears and neck, and polarized glasses from bass pro. I was in the water waist high which kept me cool. There was also a south wind, so the humidity wasn't as bad. I can handle that.

Comment

Yep it's hot. Nice report.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

We were out Saturday, thank god for biminis.
                Green grass and high tides forever
                Mike Mathena

Comment

Thanks for the report ! Yeah , wading makes a big difference in keeping cool . Standing on a boat is like standing on the sidewalk during the heat of day .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Glad you got out there and had some action Robert !!

Comment

Sweet!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X