X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of good looking fish

Comment

Originally posted by FishinAddiction View Post
      That is one heck of a platform your Princess is fishing from! Nice catching Jeremy!
      It's even more fun when she hooks up on redfish and they tow her around!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
        Quit posting other peoples' pics!
        lol

Comment

Who got stabbed?
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great bunch of fish and pictures.
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice trout and flounder in that first picture with the cool pink rod and reel combo .
                ..... and here are some pictures of fish , some other fish before Brandon got stabbed , then these other trout ..... whoa , what , stabbed !?
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Nice trout and flounder in that first picture with the cool pink rod and reel combo .
                  ..... and here are some pictures of fish , some other fish before Brandon got stabbed , then these other trout ..... whoa , what , stabbed !?
                  Sting ray stabbed !

Comment

Can be as bad as if stabbed with a knife .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Doc, I think I'd take a dagger if I had a choice.
                      Just for FYI and reinforcement for us all to be very careful I'll say this.
                      I. Not prone to infection at all and have sustained a bunch of injuries including a nasty one off an oyster reef.
                      This is a different deal, I started getting infected last night out of nowhere and had to scrub my wounds out with Epsom.
                      All I can say at this point is if it's deep and nasty don't drink and stay on it 24/7 til you have a scar.

Comment

Working...
                      X