Bayou drain wade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayou drain wade

Headed out sunday to drift some reefs but after dink after dink we headed to catch some reds in bayou drains . Spot action but solid reds to 26inches. Limited about three hours. They were holding real close to flooded grass edges. Found some birds working in greens but just more dinkers so we called it a day. Besides being worn out from the soft mud and cleaning a muddy boat wasnt a total lost. Very foggy out with 65 water temp. Why do people drive in thick fog with no running lights. Had a few come up to us and about ran over the boat. Man keeps those lights on if you cant see 20ft im front of you. Its better than nothing

Great report.

Comment

Good work ! Thanks for sharing . Who can explain some peoples actions ?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great report. WTG. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice work. I think that pattern is going to hold through the weekend.

t
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Being new to salt water, my train of thought was that freshwater flowing into it would ruin the fishing... Am I wrong in this?

Thanks Tom

Comment

Nice job..Thanks for the report.

Comment

Working...
                X