Windy and Productive Days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windy and Productive Days!

Fishing has been rough the last couple of weeks for me with school and work getting into the way of the primo days. Now with the wind, it doesn't look to get any better. But the fish are still out there! Concentrated on finding bait and had some good bites in the morning!

Resident Ninja

That's fun to watch you fish . I was pleased to see you using that corky devil , gold ? , in the summer . I don't know why most people don't use them year round . Thanks for sharing .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice catching bro!

Comment

Nice catching! I'm with you about the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice Video Jonathan. Great job.
          What's that noise in the background. lol

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            That's fun to watch you fish . I was pleased to see you using that corky devil , gold ? , in the summer . I don't know why most people don't use them year round . Thanks for sharing .
            Some people think they only work in the winter, kinda like how some say "you have to work them slow." Many others don't like to use them in the warmer months because Spanish Mackerel, Jacks and Sharks all love to shred them.

Comment

Originally posted by dPop View Post
              Some people think they only work in the winter, kinda like how some say "you have to work them slow." Many others don't like to use them in the warmer months because Spanish Mackerel, Jacks and Sharks all love to shred them.
              Yep, I'm still throwing the broke backs and still getting them. I just work em differently than in the winter. Nice video!!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

That's a corky nothing. Not a devil. This one you rig with a jighead. It's like a soft plastic but the devil mold. Nice video.

Comment

I just hung out with Steve last night and got a few of my specific colors I fish as well as a couple of proto types him and Paul are putting out this year. Everyone knows how I feel about the corkys. Its an excellent year round bait. Plugger and Flapper both gave me a bit of advice a couple of years ago and I have been committed ever since. I use them every time I fish. Just ask Kenny he always sees one on my line.

Comment

Working...
                  X