11-18-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-18-16

Had a perfect morning for fishing, light SE winds, good water clarity, high tide that would be dropping out mid-morning. Started off with a pink/gold one-knocker and had a good top-water bite for about 30 minutes. Lots of blow-ups,but mostly small trout as I ended up with 2 keepers and a couple of throw backs. Mid-morning I moved to a reef that the out-going tide was running along and the trout were stacked up in the gut. Caught most on a plum bass assassin. Kept 7 that went 16-20".
    Attached Files

Good morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catching bro

Comment

Good job ! Thanks for the report . So much for my pessimistic high pressure tough bite remark on another thread .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Henry fish are going to eat my friend high pressure, low pressure, low tire pressure, back pressure any kind off pressure you can think of. Just don't be late to the party when it happens...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            Henry fish are going to eat my friend high pressure, low pressure, low tire pressure, back pressure any kind off pressure you can think of. Just don't be late to the party when it happens...
            Yesir
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Oh yea good fishing Steve! the only thing I see wrong with that report is I wasn't there lol... This thing they call WORK got me pinned down right now my friend. Once I'm done be ready sir we are going on a killing spree...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Good job ! Thanks for the report . So much for my pessimistic high pressure tough bite remark on another thread .
                Henry, it was Friday morning, before the front hit so the pressure was still low. I was back home by two.
                Keith, let me know when you are back, ready to head to EMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                  HAR ! Good comment .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                    Henry, it was Friday morning, before the front hit so the pressure was still low. I was back home by two.
                    Keith, let me know when you are back, ready to head to EMB.
                    Ah , not only was it not a post front high pressure , but , a prefront feeding window.

Comment

Nice Catching Steve!
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Nice fish WTG!

Comment

Nice catch!!!
                          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                          X