No announcement yet.

$100 worth of artis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bass Pro on 288 has a retired guy that works there part time named BILL. Real nice guy and knowledgeable. Ask for him, if he's working , he'll be real helpfull and he's a good fisherman. Have fun.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

10 lbs. of lead weights-double drop leaders, a box of big #5 circle hooks, some stink bait and a bamboo pole or Snoopy Zebco or Barbie model Zebco..

Seriously, what they said above.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        The Bass Pro on 288 has a retired guy that works there part time named BILL. Real nice guy and knowledgeable. Ask for him, if he's working , he'll be real helpfull and he's a good fisherman. Have fun.
        ) Bill Wofford a good guy sneekypetes partner also works there and knows his stuff ask for Stan Sloan
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Rootbeer devil eyes (brown lures) Minnow devil eye,pink skitter walk,white red head super spook and super spook junior,bass asssin chicken on a chain, new penny gulps,roorbeer and chartuese bass asssin, salt and pepper bass assasin, catch 2000 red and yellow colors, Pink hologram brown lure,strawberry kelly wiggler, white and red hed she dog, Chrome and red head she dog, any Plum and yellow plastic
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

good cholices corndog!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

He knows what to throw at them don't he.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

If there is any color you like like in plastic I think the Gamblers are a great lure and have an awesome action. BTW be sure to throw in a chacohoe minnow in there. Any color you like.
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I would add a mirrodine xl of or mirrodine jr to that list.

Comment

Something no one has added

Berkley makes a Rattling shrimp in 3-packs.

When it gets slow, I thorw that under a popping cork (mid-coast, outcast)

I like the natural and white colors.

Also, pick up a Rattle-trap in gold or silver/ blue ..... redfish secret
                    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

i really appreciate all the info...
                      kudos on the beer/lunch savings tip!

Comment

Working...
                      X