No announcement yet.

Ray-Guards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some light breathables for fall and late spring wading.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Bought me some Ray-Guard wading boots and some Ray-Guard shin straps. It was actually cheaper to buy them separately. I like the idea of being able to just use the boots w/out the shin guards if I decide to. I'll give a report on them if I decide to wade fish any tomorrow morning when I go down to Surfside. We will start out on the jetty but may go over to the bay side and do a bit of wading.

Comment

Where socks... The rayguards chaff my shins
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well, I did get to use my Ray-Guard boots and shin guards for a short time yesterday. They were fairly comfortable. I had some of my quick-dry shorts on and just strapped the shin guards on (I didn't see you post about socks until this morning) but didn't have any issues with chaffing, though I could see it being a problem if I'd worn them longer. They may look a bit goofy but to me it's worth the piece of mind konwing that at least I have some protection if I do happen to encounter a ray while wading.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfishman View Post
            Well, I did get to use my Ray-Guard boots and shin guards for a short time yesterday. They were fairly comfortable. I had some of my quick-dry shorts on and just strapped the shin guards on (I didn't see you post about socks until this morning) but didn't have any issues with chaffing, though I could see it being a problem if I'd worn them longer. They may look a bit goofy but to me it's worth the piece of mind konwing that at least I have some protection if I do happen to encounter a ray while wading.
            Yeah, I doubt you'll make the cover of GQ magazine.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
              Yeah, I doubt you'll make the cover of GQ magazine.
              No worries on my part about that!

Comment

Working...
              X