Night Vision- No Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night Vision- No Moon

I've got a gen. 1 hand held night vision, with a lazer light mounted on the gun. With no/low moon, you cant see jack in the the woods, and have a hard time seeing past 40yrds in open fields. Most hogs I've shot at night are within 50yrds or so.

So I've heard that a green or red LED flashlight would help in low light situations with the night vision. What would you use or think is best to improve the vision in the woods.

Last night hogs were within shooting range, in the woods, but you cant shoot what you cant ****** see!

They can't see a red light.

Comment

laser genetics. get the 5.
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Thanks boom. For 600.00, think I'll wait for 1/2 moon, not that mad at 'um

Comment

Get some solar powered lights and attach them to your feeders legs-yessiree, they work with a 50 mm reticle Leupold or swarovski on your rifle!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by reelmacoy View Post
            Thanks boom. For 600.00, think I'll wait for 1/2 moon, not that mad at 'um
            I got mine new for 200.00. You can always do a spot light with a red lens.
            boom

Comment

Thanks for info. Went and tested the red LED flashlight last night, works ok. Think I'll go with the 200.00.

Comment

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm...rodTitle=Laser Genetics ND5 Hand Held Laser Designator Light

boom

Comment

Working...
                X