Win a Guided Hunt at the Y.O. Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win a Guided Hunt at the Y.O. Ranch

If any of you folks ever wanted to hunt the famous Y.O. Ranch here in Texas here is your chance. Not only could you win a hunt at the Y.O. but it will be during Uncle Ted's Birthday Bash Hunt and you will get to spend time around the campfire and trade stories with ole Ted himself. Check out the flyer for more information. Oh and this is to help my Niece..........
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I hunted that place back in the 90's because a friend of mine fathers managed it.Awesome place to hunt.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Never hunted the Y.O. but it has been on my list. Winning it would be worth the money just to talk with ole Ted for a few hours.....

Oh and here is a link to the website to make it easier - http://www.turkey-ridge.com/ted.htm
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Bounty are you done with the pigs!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Man I baited them up good right before I found out I needed to go to Virginia. I need to get over there and see if they found the bait and fill the feeder cause I'd like to try and get one more.

Comment

Did it...everyone stand down! Thanks for that link Derek.
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks Monte! Guess I should have told you I had already bought the winning ticket..........

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                Thanks Monte! Guess I should have told you I had already bought the winning ticket..........
                Damn it Derek...I knew I should've saved that extra $1000 for something better!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I just might buy a ticket or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggin Yak View Post
                    Thanks for the heads up. I just might buy a ticket or two.
                    Thanks it is for a great cause and heck I wouldn't mind winning just to go show up Uncle Ted.......

Comment

Working...
                    X