spring break hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring break hogs

been up here in the country since wed and been doing alot of shooting. Dammm these hogs are thick here again.

thought id post this picture of my son Sam (in the middle) and 2 of his buddies that shot this boar just so you could see the latest fashion in hunting shoes as evidenced by the kid on the right.
    Attached Files

Shoes are great! What's the kid on the left doing to the butt of that knife? good times JT let me know when you want me to bring the Tanerite for a real party!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LMAO!! I just noticed that. He looks pretty salty huh? Theres not enough common sense between them to fill a teaspoon either. Thats why my other son Cotton called and asked were the "mute kids" having a good time; and I spend a day repairing stuff they break when they leave.

Comment

this I know I spend weeks repairing the damage my sis does
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I thought we were going to see pics of fat chick at the marina for spring break !!!
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I smell bacon!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I clicked on this thread thinking JT had been taking pictures of healthy girls down on the beach.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

I'm with a couple of the other guys.

I thought this thread was going to be full of pics of "JT class" women. 3 bills+!
                "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

ok...we'll post the one from last year
                  Attached Files

Comment

note how happy i look.

Comment

Call girls don't count
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Note how UNHAPPY their Dad will look if he sees his daughter with you!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

girls in bikini's and the old pervert in a windbreaker so his skin don't toast. lol.

what makes that pic even better is the juice box the one on the left is holding.

Comment

Working...
                          X