Enviros fight to ban all lead bullets and fishing weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enviros fight to ban all lead bullets and fishing weights

The wackos have filed suit to make the EPA govern and outlaw use of lead in bullets and fishing materials such as weights, etc.

Thank goodness, some good Congressman are banding together to fight this bullchit by some GD California/NE sicko Nogooders. GD Gummint is getting really bad-soon they can wipe my azz since they wanna do everyGDthing else for me-jerks.

For more info see link:

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Funny you metion this because one of my customers metioned the same thing.He used to have all the obama stickers and vote only dummycrat and now he has nra and how do you like your hope and change sticker's on his truck.......LMAO when i noticed that.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

So how am I suppose 2 fish with dead shrimp now?
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

They can haz me fishin weights when they pry'em from my cold dead hands!
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

What about all that lead flashing, guess the squire that eats that and dies 9 years later and the hawks that eat them have built up an immunity...
          NoBama

Comment

I like the new tungsten weights. What don't y'all like about them?
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
            X