wheres Bountyhunter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres Bountyhunter?

you doing allright Derek? he must be workin or building arrows for nice country girls
    MANVEL MOB

That's pretty much it, both of the above.

Comment

He must be hanging out with Plugger!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

bounty come out and play
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
          bounty come out and play
          I was out playing and made it home to a Taaka night!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I am planning on stopping by tomorrow to work on my bow with him so I will tell him he is a wanted man!

Comment

Spoke to him several weeks ago and he indicated things were about to slow down for him. Guess they haven't yet.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                you doing allright Derek? he must be workin or building arrows for nice country girls
                Yea if you call Yan a country girl.......

Been building arrow and shooting in a lot of 3D competitions along with my full time job. Might be going to shoot in the Texas State Longbow Championship this weekend. Haven't decided yet, but I got to make my mind up fast.....LOL Y'all take care, and thanks about thinking about me.

BTW, Yan did pretty good the other evening. He is going to be ready to do a little bowhunting come this fall....
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Good to see ya BH!
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

a sighting!!
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Good to see you again Derek and thanks for the help with the bow. I'm gonna go off the island to run some errands in the next day or two and I will stop by for some shooting.

Comment

Sounds good Yan. The pin we have set should be good out to 20 yards, will work on the others later once you get all the kinks worked out with your form. Then we can start running you through the drills.......
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Go kill something Derek!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            Go kill something Derek!
                            I have been killin foam deer, pigs and such. Decided to make a run at the Lone Star Bowhunters Association State Longbow Championship. I'm currently ranked 6th, but I've been holdin back a little. Got one more Regional shoot on the 10th then the State Championships are on the 17th, so I'm ready to let it all hang out.

Comment

Working...
                            X