It's official-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official-

The North Houston Chapter of Delta Waterfowl has finalized the list of the 25 guns that will be given away on September 25.

The "early bird" (tickets bought before Sept 1.) gun this year will be a 20ga. Stoeger Condor O/U.

In the $500 bags we will have a Benelli Vinci (bags consist of $250 worth of "pick of the litter" bands, upgraded membership, chapter t-shirt and hat, Delta t-shirt and hat, $250 worth of raffle tickets, and a chance at the Vinci). No more than 20 bags will be sold.

In the live auction will have the gun of the year a Franchi I-12,
    a Mossberg 510 mini Super Bantam 20ga(included in the auction will be multiple youth hunting items), and finally a Remington Versa Max.

The Pick of the litter will consist of:

Springfield XD45
    Remington 11-87 3 1/2"
    Remington 887 SPS waterfowl
    Mossberg 4x4 .308 w/ a scope
    Stoeger 2000
    Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm
    Remington 870 Super magnum (Delta 100th Anni. gun)
    Mossberg 535 ATS waterfowl 3 1/2"
    USSG MP310 12 ga O/U
    DPMS AR-15 .223
    Taurus Judge 45-410
    Stoeger P350 3 1/2"
    Remington 770 .270 w/ a scope
    Stoeger Uplander S/S 12 ga
    Benelli Nova 3 1/2"
    Weatherby SA-08
    New England Firearms H/R Pardner
    Mossberg Silver Reserve O/U 12 ga
    Walther PK380 .380
    Mossberg 500 waterfowl

We worked hard this year to bring you more guns than any other area banquet, and they will be going out the door that night thanks to Spring Guns and Ammo. Tickets may be purchased online at http://www.deltawaterfowl.org/events...ID=222&prov=TX or by contacting myself or drathe3112. Cheapest single ticket, couple or adult/youth tickets and definately the cheapest tables around. Come out and support a great organization at one of the best banquets of the year.
    www.deltawaterfowl.org
    North Houston Chapter, Chairman

CEO - WNDC est. Sept 2006

Holy crap I fat fingered the keys and typed the wrong date for banquet, sorry for the confusion. The correct date is SEPTEMBER 15th!!
    www.deltawaterfowl.org
    North Houston Chapter, Chairman

CEO - WNDC est. Sept 2006

Comment

Working...
    X