Texas Coatal Outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Coatal Outfitters

Anybody hunted with these guys before? Want to set up a few duck hunts this winter for business outings...need to saty somewhat close to Houston for convenience...
    sigpic

There was a group of guys several yrs back that went by this name, but I thought I saw them at the waterfowl festival operating under a different name. If they still operate under Texas Coastal Outfitters and its run by Chad Holley, Tag Anderson, Cody Elledge, and Frank Weathers I'd stay far away!!! These guys "donated" a hunt to our chapter to be auctioned off at a banquet several yrs back. When it came time for they guy who bought it to book it they renigged on the donation and would return either of our calls, called myself and the guy who bought it liars. They said they didnt know what we were talking about and no one had ever tried to contact them, but the damage was already done. Teh gentleman who bought the hunt didnt want to hunt with them after being called a liar (I cant blame him) and we gave him a full refund with our appoligies. Only wanted to make it right after I posted all over the web what had taken place. So if these guys are still running around under this name I'd turn and high tail it the other way!!!
    www.deltawaterfowl.org
    North Houston Chapter, Chairman

CEO - WNDC est. Sept 2006

Comment

Good to know...wound up talking to James...aka Texas Shockwave on here...he provides exactly what I am looking for
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah call James he will set you up on good guided hunts. He can call his arse off too btw.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X