hog eradication on crops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hog eradication on crops

Is there a medium where ranchers can post ads for people to help with their hog problems? I would love to go "hog wild." Id do it for free. Growing up in CA, we had to pay by the hog/night on private land.

It's now legal to hunt hogs from chopper I think that's one of the new hundreds of laws that just went into effect today.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm curious how the land owners will feel about people flying around in helicopters shooting animals on the property?

Will flying/shooting rights be leased like a regular hunting property?
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

My grandpa picked up a DVD from the last SCI banquet in San Diego called "Death From Above." One of the big members of SCI was the "grandfather" of getting the legislation put together. For a long time, this company had exclusive rights to shoot hogs from their helicopters. Believe it or not, they get paid to do it by the acre. The DVD was sweet. The guys had video cameras mounted to the barrels of their M16s, SIG 552s Benelli M4 shotguns.. very cool.

Paul, unfortunately a couple bad apples ruin it for those of us that respect elders and show respect for other's property.
        I would love to find a high spot like a water tower and lay em out from a bi-pod. Anyone around here know of such a rancher/place?

Comment

Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Working...
          X