Finally......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally......

Finally took a break and went up to get ready for the opener. Planned on getting a lot done, moving some feeders and setting up some new tripods. Was up a 0600 Saturday morning, buggy loaded and off I went. Moved my prime feeder to where I watch a couple of good deer travel last year and put a new tripod up on the feeder.

On my way back with the corn for the feeder had two big deer cross in front of me, but they were stepping out so I didn't see how big. I filled the feeder and also hung some PAW'D UP next to the feeder. It is a mineral mix and attractant that a buddy of mine is making and swears by it, so I'm giving it a try will let y'all know if it works.

Went back to the cabin for lunch and the winds and rains hit, but heck I'm not complaining one little bit we need all the rain we can get. Even if I didn't get anything else done it was relaxing just sitting up in the cool breeze watching it rain.

Here are a couple pictures from the new setup, I up to get back up there to get a couple more ready but at least I'm good for opening morning on the 1st of Oct.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Derek it looks like you are gonna have a deer meat in October.Good luck.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
    X