I have water!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have water!

Hey do you think this will hold some teal? I have a little water left after they flooded my field. I am hoping so.

Here it is!
    Attached Files

Comment

LOL tell them to keep pumpin'!!!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That's the problem they quit. Maybe I will get lucky and they will flood it one more time. Here is what it looked like last week.
        Attached Files

Comment

Man! I would do anything to have that much water. We are in a serious bind. We typically have rediculous numbers of teal but not this year. They are only doing a second cut on one small field. I have seen only one small group and they werent stoping they just kept on flapping.

What part of the country you hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
            That's the problem they quit. Maybe I will get lucky and they will flood it one more time. Here is what it looked like last week.

I'll go with you saturday morning to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shortystillsurfs View Post
              Man! I would do anything to have that much water. We are in a serious bind. We typically have rediculous numbers of teal but not this year. They are only doing a second cut on one small field. I have seen only one small group and they werent stoping they just kept on flapping.

What part of the country you hunting?
              That is just est of eagle lake in lissie. I have not seen any teal yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
                That is just est of eagle lake in lissie. I have not seen any teal yet.
                We hunted a lil west of there last year during big duck and it held birds until it dryed up. Same old story.......too much pressure too little water. Lots of variety out that way we killed one of everything it seemed like.

Comment

Working...
                X