Pulled the trigger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled the trigger...

Got me a new Benelli SBE II...Max4! Took it out dove hunting and although I didn't kill a whole lot(high flyers) the gun handled great! Bring on the quack quack!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Get yourself a Kicks High Flyer choke. Then, you'll really be knocking down those long shots!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      Get yourself a Kicks High Flyer choke. Then, you'll really be knocking down those long shots!
      Thanks,,,I was wondering what the better ones were! Picked it up last Monday, and shot it Thursday morning before work. Wanted to go again but had to drive to San Antonio and Georgetown this weekend(reason no red tourney)...but after Thursday I have 7 days to get it right. Where is a good place to purchase that choke Coe?
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Very nice. I have 2 buddies with that gun and it is the shizznit.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
          Thanks,,,I was wondering what the better ones were! Picked it up last Monday, and shot it Thursday morning before work. Wanted to go again but had to drive to San Antonio and Georgetown this weekend(reason no red tourney)...but after Thursday I have 7 days to get it right. Where is a good place to purchase that choke Coe?
          Bass Pro sells them they are around $60
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            Bass Pro sells them they are around $60

They didn't show any for my gun, but I did find them on the web and thinking about ordering off there...$60 also. Thanks for the heads up on the choke because i was definitely needing one. Going to help build duck blinds on days off...getting close!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

I have the SBE and SBE II Both are great guns but I like the looks of the original best. Bought my first Benelli shotgun in 1976 as a present to my dad. It was 2 3/4" only and fixed full choke. Killed the daylights out of ducks, geese and phesants. My brother has it now and had the choke opened up to shoot steel shot. I use the factory chokes and like them just fine. I not so mad at ducks to shoot them when they are high, I like to shoot them right in the face. Most of my friends that shoot SBE's use Briley choke tubes.

I hope you like the SBE as much as I do, it's a great gun.
              Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Working...
              X