Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 760lb hog !

Free advice for cold beer !

A 760lb. hog that was pen/farm raised and let go so someone could brag about it.B.S!.That hog was raised by someone,and either got out or like I said,let out and shot it.A monster hog...yes.Wild?...never!.A wild hog would never get that big without being shot.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

He's gonna get that thing mounted!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I did watch a special on hogs. In the wild we dont see pigs that big but regular pigs escaping into the wild and producing the "Hogzillas" we have seen on the internet. It did have a fascinating point that a farm raised pig has a wider snot than a wild pig from lac of having to root for food. Then it went onto say how when a farm raised pig escapes into the wild its snout will actually transform to a narrower snout. Talked about how unique the species is. Im with Flapper. It was let go or escaped and is actually a domesticated breed.I believ it may have said the will change colrs after leaving the slop house. Cant remember. My experience is a wild pig here in US can push 400lbs. I hear a true russian boar can push 500-600 lbs. Just what I have heard and aint no expert but I do believe we do not have pure russain boars here. A wild pig to me is almost a waste of a bullet. I hate them. The only thing I enjoy about them is shooting them in the gut and wacthing them run off with a belly ache!!
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

That ain't no wild hog. That sucker would have had "nads" the size of a cantaloupe hanging off of him. He's been cut then
          turned loose.
          Beandaddy

Comment

I bet that wild hog was shot or gigged at San Luis Pass and they just made up the part about Arkansas.

Comment

First off, I didn't know that Roseanne Barr was in Oklahoma. Secondly, no way I'd mount it or any of those ladies on The View. I think the old boy farmer/hunter needs to find a real girlfriend or at least borrow JT's blow-up doll/liferaft if he has to mount sumthin.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nope not wild, nope..
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Definitly got out from a farm! In ffa we raised them and we called them " belted pigs " ! Still would make a cool mount for the barn!
                  Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

I could be wrong-it may be Rosie O'Donnell??? Isn't she part hamshire? That white stripe could be her tan line (barfed a little, but managed to swallow the chunks).
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X