deer hunting this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deer hunting this season

I dont have time to get a lease and I will only be around a little of this deer season so if anyone is willing and has guest privileges i would be more than happy to give you some money and/or help out around there to shoot a doe or cull buck/spike. I of course would also be willing to shoot a buck as well but i am really just looking to get some venison for the year. if you can help me out let me know and thank you.

Shoot I have private property and its hard for me to kill a deer every year.

Comment

hahaha

im looking at private hunts on leasehunter.com but id rather pay/help someone from this site

i got a doe and a forkie last year on my buddies land but they are giving that land the year off.

Comment

When are you leaving? Maybe we can get a goose hunt in. I have a few more decoys now and have been practicing my calling so maybe we can get them to decoy this time.

Comment

im back in tx tomorrow until the 10th then im gone for three weeks and depending on if i switch companies or not i may be back for a couple days or i could be back for three weeks. i think ill be switching over to transocean so idk what that schedule will be after i go to their training.

ill be buying me a surface drive sometime soon.

Comment

What kind do you want to buy?

Comment

im not sure. im looking alot on craigslist and mudmotor talk. since im going to miss alot of duck season im probably going to wait til after season since there will be a ton flooding the market and at good prices.

Comment

I know coe has one but I have a friend that has a mud buddy and he loves it it. He put it in a 18ft by 72in boat. It's a little big but it still pushes it 35.

Comment

Working...
                X