Back After the Pigs.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back After the Pigs.......

Ok Deano the setup is back in, Yan came up and helped yesterday. I'm going to give it a few weeks at least. First chance I'll get some Hog Wild put out around the feeder. Oh and we got a big feeder this year, no need to fill it as much. I'm going to bring a camera back with me my next trip up to the woods so we can get those pork chops feet timed....
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Wtg Deano!! Wipe em out boys
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

This year the first one I get we will have to have an FWE pig roast.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Go get 'em, Bounty! I just want some chicharones!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good times! I think we dang near went through a whole can of bug spray! Hopefully they will start coming in so they can get deflated asap.

Comment

Let me know if you need some help. I have a few extra shells!

Comment

Originally posted by mjh View Post
              Let me know if you need some help. I have a few extra shells!
              Naw this is bow only hunting.......

Comment

I got a crossbow for ya mike
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I have one I just need to bring it back from my dads. He is hunting with it right now.

Comment

I have a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      I got a crossbow for ya mike
                      Naw that's cheating......LOL got to do it like I do it. Selfbow and Stone Pointed arrows........

Comment

Hey bounty do you make bows? I can get a piece of bodark wood.

Comment

No, just arrows but a good friend does make bow. He made the selfbow I'm shooting and I know he would be interested if you want me to put you in contact with him.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                            No, just arrows but a good friend does make bow. He made the selfbow I'm shooting and I know he would be interested if you want me to put you in contact with him.
                            So your set back up and hooked up with my friend
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yep, stop in and saw Greg. Was going to take him some beer, but wasn't sure if he quit drinking or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X