No announcement yet.

African animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like "Gentlemen Hunts" where in 3-4 hours I've seen 200 Axis, 20 Scimitars, 12 red deer, kudo, fallows everywhere and all colors, 100's of blackbuck, 190 class B&C whitetails-makes for a nice weekend-and my company paid for those hunts and yes it was $50k/weekend-we'd take the G2 and 30 days later the meat showed-all done perfectly w/o worrying that someone's gut-shot, spoiled 4 pointer was mixed in the batch of sausage. I have several nice mounts and little room for them all!! Too bad the company sold out-no more of those trips-and ya didn't have 18 hours of flights, passport/customs issues and were home rested after 2 days!

Was nice doing the lazy man hunts!! So what if "not sporting"-sure was fun-and it is, IMO, sporting shooting em on the run since ya truck hunted em. Plus I woin the bet pot for best horns-made $2000 (10 of us at $200 each), so I got paid to get drunk and kill exotics!! Life can be good!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
    X