It is ON!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is ON!!!!

Went and checked the Hog setup this morning and it is on. Wish we would have had the lights and camera to setup when we put up the feeder and tripod. If the lights would have been up, I'd be hunting tonight.

Here are a couple of pictures of the setup, as you can see in the second one they have the ground all clean of leaves and there isn't any corn....

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Is this at gregs?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yep it is at Greg's. He wasn't there when I stopped by, but left him something on his steps.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nothing but coons on the camera last night.......

Comment

Nice Bounty. Hope you get to stickone soon!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Shoot bounty corndog grew up on the street u here people talking from ,he knows that bayou good him and greg grew up ther in them woods

Comment

I'm ready for a coon dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                I'm ready for a coon dinner!
                Put it on the pit and it will taste great!

Comment

U will get a coon easy set u some foottraps around that feeder

Comment

I will provide the Coon if y'all can show me how to make it taste good.

Last one I cooked tasted like rancid milk. The house smelled like rancid milk as it cooked

Comment

You got bbq it

Comment

Working...
                      X