West end hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West end hunting?

Ok so I have a place in the Hitchcock area that I hunt every year and will be hunting this year, however with water being in short supply I thought I might try something new once this season. I am not asking for specific spots or locations to hunt. I just need a little ino on what area you cn hunt on the west end of galveston island out of a boat without going to jail. Would be launching from pirates cove. If I go it would probably just be once this season just for a change of scenery. Do not want to step on any toes. Thanks in advance!

-Chris

Originally posted by crw91383 View Post
    Ok so I have a place in the Hitchcock area that I hunt every year and will be hunting this year, however with water being in short supply I thought I might try something new once this season. I am not asking for specific spots or locations to hunt. I just need a little ino on what area you cn hunt on the west end of galveston island out of a boat without going to jail. Would be launching from pirates cove. If I go it would probably just be once this season just for a change of scenery. Do not want to step on any toes. Thanks in advance!

-Chris
    Out of Pirates you can go in the marsh. I would look East towards Sportsman Rd. There is some nice grass fingers & marsh that comes out where I've seen teal flying. That's the best area to stay away from any trouble. Short run or paddle...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

So not in GISP?

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
        So not in GISP?
        You can hunt there. Just be cautious of all the boaters
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

But from GISP I can walk in and just hunt from the shore! No need to launch the boat.

Comment

Working...
          X