Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodied My Self Bow

Not what I was hoping for, but blood is blood.....LOL

Just after 7:00 this evening some folks got to riding their ATVs up and down the other side of the bayou from me. They started shooting about 7:30, so I figured the hog hunting was done for the evening. Decided to bop a coon so I switched to my blunt tip and picked a big one. I hit him right in the back of the head and flipped him over. He laid there and the rest ran off. So I started getting my stuff together to leave and the feeder lights came on and I looked up and that big coon was up and staggering off. Oh well there goes my hat....LOL I was just about ready to climb down and three coons returned so I gave this one a broadhead. DOC (Dead on Contact), I actually hit about an inch right of where I wanted, but it didn't make much difference. It hit the top of his shoulder and slide off and into the back of his head. Not too bad for a 15 yard shot.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Looks like a kill shot to me!

Comment

Hahahaha, nice shot !
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Nice, educate those coons not to eat that corn!

Comment

Cool bounty,them people around ther are knutts good shot,if u get a chance get me abig coon for a mount
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

cook it with some sweet taters mmmm good .

Comment

Thanksgiving dinner
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Working...
              X